SCOPE: This Privacy Notice applies to information, including Personal Information, collected about you by Stew Leonard’s and its affiliates.
Stew Leonard's is committed to our customers' privacy. We value the relationship with our customers and want customers to understand exactly what we will and will not do with the information they provide to us or that we collect during the course of their visiting our sites or interacting with our company.
The information that Stew Leonard's collects, stores and analyzes is used to improve the way we do business with both current and potential customers. Uses may include, but are not limited to, communicating with customers, responding to customer comments and inquiries, personalizing marketing materials and product offerings, improving our websites, and executing transactions as requested by our customers.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org and/or www.aboutcookies.org. These websites give you detailed step by step guidance on how to adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection, as well as manage, block, control, and delete cookies depending on your browser type.
With respect to ad servers, we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
This website is not targeted towards children under the age of thirteen (13). Stew Leonard’s does understand that children under the age of thirteen (13) may still try to contact us and in so doing may voluntarily provide Personal Information on our websites.
If you are a child under the age of thirteen (13) PLEASE, DO NOT submit any Personal Information about yourself on our websites WITHOUT FIRST GETTING PERMISSION FROM YOUR PARENT(S) OR GUARDIAN(S).
With respect to visitations to our websites, we collect:
- The domain name of visitors to our websites
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the Internet Service Provider and/or the computer being used, if the computer has an IP address assigned to it
- The type of browser being used and the operating system resident on the computer being used
- Aggregate information on what pages visitors access
- Information provided by the visitor, such as preferences, survey information and/or site registrations
With respect to purchases made online at a Stew Leonard's website, we collect:
- Customer's name and street address
- Customer's telephone number
- Customer's email address
- Customer's payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address)
- Name(s) and address(es) of people to whom products purchased on our website are being sent
With respect to everyday business, we may collect:
- Information including, but not limited to, names, addresses, and email addresses provided by customers through offline communications such as raffles, contests, or other communications
- Email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- We collect Personal Information obtained directly from you for various purposes, such as, but not limited to:
- User registration
- Subscription Services (email and/or newsletters).
- Corresponding with you
- Job applications
- Placing and/or Processing your order
- Financial Transaction Information
- Various Contest, Promotions, Competitions, and Sweepstakes
- Surveys and/or Voting
- We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- If you do not want to receive email, direct mail, or targeted advertisements regarding our products and services, simply tell us when you provide your Personal Information, or by following the directions in our Privacy Statement, in the email you receive from us, or on our websites in order to remove your name from our mailing lists.
- You may also remove yourself from our email list by clicking on the unsubscribe link presented in all promotional emails, including newsletters, we send to our customers.
- You have the right to access (review, correct, amend or delete) your Personal Information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a standard practice, Stew Leonard's does not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information submitted on-line with third parties unless they are acting as an intermediary or we are compelled to do so by law. Some examples of intermediaries include shippers, Internet service providers, fulfillment houses and credit card companies. From time to time, we may share information with associated companies operating under the Stew Leonard’s brand. We may also share or cross-reference information with other companies that provide goods or services that we feel may be of interest to the customer.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at: email@example.com.
Certain advertising networks and exchanges may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") AdChoices Program and may display an Advertising Option Icon for interest-based ads. You can learn more about the DAA AdChoices Program at http://www.youradchoices.com/ and its opt-out program for mobile apps at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. In addition, certain advertising networks and exchanges may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI). The NAI has developed a tool that allows consumers to opt out of targeted advertising delivered by NAI members' ad networks. To learn more about opting out of targeted advertising or to use the tool, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of targeted advertising, you will continue to receive generic ads. We are not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
We take every reasonable step to have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to help protect your Personal Information. This may include, in appropriate circumstances, use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL/TLS) encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information collected through our Service.
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Stew Leonard’s is committed to making our website accessible for all customers, including those with disabilities CLICK HERE for More Information
Stew Leonard's is located at 100 Westport Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
(Attention, Legal Counsel)
We reserve the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value. We reserve the right to cancel any orders in which either (1) the items ordered are no longer available, or (2) the pricing was incorrectly displayed for any reason whatsoever. If pricing was displayed incorrectly we will contact you with the correct price. Sales are not completed and accepted until payment is received and processed.
To learn about our SMS Terms & Conditions click here
Stew's Barn Doors Mobile App was created, and is maintained, by Tigra Live Animations LLC. According to the disclosures of Tigra, they will use your information as follows click here
Copyright © 2023, Stew Leonard's Inc.