Air-Fryer Chicken Thighs with Lemon and Fresh Herbs
Whether you're making air-fryer chicken thighs the star of your meal, or including them in a more involved recipe, you'll find yourself turning to this easy cooking method for crispy and juicy chicken every time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 Stew's Naked Chicken Thighs (about 1.5lbs.)
- 1/4 cup Stew's Unsalted Butter, softened
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh Tarragon
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh Thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated Lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Add the butter, garlic, tarragon, thyme, zest, and lemon juice to a small bowl and stir to combine. Spread 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture under the skin of each chicken thigh. Spread remaining butter over skin of each chicken thigh. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Place chicken, skin side up, on prepared greased tray in the air-fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes. Flip chicken thighs and cook for another 10 minutes. Turn chicken skin side up and cook for about 5 minutes more or until a meat thermometer reads 170°F -175°F.