Air-Fryer Spicy Chicken Wings
Game day can be every day with these easy Air-Fryer spicy chicken wings. Stir some of Stew's flavorful Ranch Seasoning into our popular sour cream for a quick dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs. Stew's Naked Chicken Party Wings
- 3 teaspoons Stew's "Beer Can" Chicken Rub
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Cayenne Pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Stew's Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Stew's Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Chives
Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
Add the chicken wings to a large bowl. Add in the rub, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and baking soda. Coat well with the spices.
In batches, arrange the chicken on the air fryer rack in a single layer.
Cook until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, Ranch seasoning and chives, and serve as a dip for the wings.