Baked Sweet and Purple Potatoes with Fresh Herbs
A sweet and savory side dish, this recipe pairs beautifully with roasted turkey.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hr. 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 large Sweet Potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 large Organic Purple Sweet Potato, peeled and sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Stew's 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Italian Seasoning
- Stew's Kosher Salt
- Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh Thyme, plus a few sprigs for garnish
- 4 Tbsp. Stew's Butter plus 1 Tbsp. melted
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Freshly Chopped Garlic
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 7-in. x 11-in. baking dish or 10-in. oval baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place sliced potatoes in a large zip lock bag. Add the olive oil, Italian seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Close the bag and toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Layer potatoes into the baking dish, alternating the sweet potatoes and purple potatoes.
- Place butter pats on top of potatoes. Sprinkle with the thyme and garlic.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and drizzle with the melted butter. Garnish with the thyme sprigs.
Shop Recipe Ingredients