Served on its own or mixed into a green leafy salad with sliced avocado, this healthy shrimp dish can easily be made in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. Stew's Colossal EZ Peel Shrimp
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed Lime Juice (about 4 Limes)
- 2 additional Limes, 1 zested/1 cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. Stew's 100% Organic Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Freshly Chopped Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, ¼ cup olive oil, garlic, chili powder, red pepper flakes, cumin, lime zest, and salt.
Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
In a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the remaining oil. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until pink and opaque, about 5 minutes.
Transfer shrimp to a platter, sprinkle with the cilantro, and serve with the lime wedges.