Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1.5lbs. Stew's Ground Beef Chuck, 80% Lean
- Stew's Kosher Salt
- Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 8 slices Stew's American Cheese
- 6 slices White Onion
- 4 pieces Iceberg Lettuce
- 8 Tomato slices
- 3 oz. equal parts Heinz Mayochup Sauce mixed with Frank's Hot Sauce
- 4 sliced Stew's Brioche Hamburger Buns, toasted
Heat a gas grill to high (450°F–500°F).
- Gently form the ground chuck into 4-inch wide, 1-inch-thick patties. Season both sides of each with salt and pepper.
- Bursh the patties with oil and grill until golden brown and slightly charred, about 3 minutes per side. Add a slice of cheese to each burger during the last minute of cooking. Close the grill cover to melt the cheese.
- Place a piece of lettuce on each bottom bun. Spoon sauce on top of each. Add a burger and top with a tomato slice and more sauce. Add a second burger, sauce, another tomato slice, and 2 onion slices each. Top each with a top bun.