Easy Pita Tacos
Weeknight dinners just got easier with these ready in 30 minutes flavor-filled pita tacos. This recipe makes enough for sharing, but there’s plenty of filling to store in the fridge to enjoy another day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1LB Stew's Ground Beef Sirloin, 90% Lean
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Can (16oz.) Stew's Organic Black Beans, drained
- 2/3 Cup Stew's Fresh Medium-Hot Salsa
- 3/4 cup frozen Corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Original Taco Seasoning
- 4 Pita Pockets, sliced in half
- 6 Tbsp. Stew's Shredded NY Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 sliced large Avocado, for garnish
- 2 sliced Green Onions, for garnish
To a large skillet, add the beef and diced pepper over medium heat. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
Stir in the beans, corn, salsa, olives, and seasonings.
Distribute the meat mixture evenly into each pita half and sprinkle with the cheese while still warm.
Garnish with the avocado slices and green onions.