Fresh Vegetable Salad with Grilled Salmon, Shrimp, or Chicken
This salad tastes great on its own as a side dish but can also be turned into a main dish with the addition of Grab n’ Go grilled salmon, shrimp, or balsamic chicken.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- One 8-oz contained Red and Green Leaf Lettuce
- Pinch of Stew's Kosher Salt
- Pinch of Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 small Carrot, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 Yellow Pepper, halved, seeded, and sliced
- 1 small Cucumber, quartered and chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 stalk Celery, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Mrs. Leonard's Balsamic Vinaigrette
Toss the greens, salt, and pepper with the balsamic vinaigrette.
Top with the tomatoes, carrot, pepper, cucumber, and celery. Toss well.
Top with Stew’s Grilled Salmon, Stew’s Grilled Shrimp, or Stew’s Balsamic Sliced Chicken