Grilled Corn With Lemon-Pepper Butter
Get fired up about grilling corn on the cob with three flavored butter variations that will go great with grilled burgers, chicken, and fish.
Servings: 4 to 6
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Ears Sweet Corn, husks peeled back, silk removed
- 1 stick of Stew Leonard’s Salted Butter
- 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Zest
- 2 Tbsp. of Stew’s New England Garlic Pepper Seasoning Rub
- Pinch of Stew's Kosher Salt, optional
- Pinch of Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper, optional
- 1 small bunch of Fresh Basil, chopped for garnish
Preheat grill to medium heat (350°F).
Add all the ingredients except for the corn and garnish in a medium bowl and mix well.
Brush the butter mixture over the ears of corn and place on the grill.
Grill corn covered and turning occasionally, 15-20 minutes until charred in spots and the kernels are tender.
Transfer the corn to a platter and while still warm, slather with the remaining flavored butters and sprinkle on garnishes.