Grilled Garlic-Red Pepper Shrimp
Bright and bold flavors are what this grilled shrimp recipe is all about. This shrimp would go great with grilled veggies or used to spice up a green salad or grain bowl.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
- 18 Stew’s Colossal EZ-Peel Tail On Raw Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Stew’s Freshly Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Red Pepper Flakes
- Pinch of Stew's Kosher Salt, to taste
- Pinch of Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 stick Stew’s Unsalted Butter
- 1 Lime, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp. Tarragon, chopped
Place the shrimp in a large bowl. Combine the oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small food processor and process until the mixture is paste-like. Pour over the shrimp and let marinate under refrigeration for about 20 minutes.
Heat a gas grill to medium high heat (375°F to 450°F).
Remove the shrimp from the marinade and grill about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving plate.
In an oven-safe pan on top of the grill, melt the butter. Add the lime zest and juice and the tarragon. Stir to combine. Pour over the shrimp and sprinkle with the chopped tarragon.