Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Pesto and Tomatoes
Cooking shrimp on the grill is not only fast and easy, it also adds great flavor when slightly charred. Here, a recipe for shrimp served simply is sure to be a favorite year in and year out.
- 1 lb. raw Extra-Jumbo Wild Gulf Shrimp, peeled and deveined (thawed, if frozen)
- 1 container Stew's Freshly Prepared Basil Pesto Sauce
- 3 large Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Lemons, for squeezing, optional
Preheat a gas grill to medium-high (375°F.).
- Place shrimp on the grill and grill 1-2 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Place slices of tomato on a platter or in a large bowl. Top with the grilled shrimp and drizzle with pesto.
- Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp before serving, if desired.