Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Guacamole and Pico de Gallo
Quick, easy, and delicious, these grilled tacos have lots of spicy shrimp tucked inside. Dollop with our freshly made guacamole and Pico de Gallo for a meal that comes together in minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Andrew Wilkinson, North Coast Seafood
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. 13-15 Stew's Colossal Raw Peeled & Deveined Shrimp
- Stew's Avocado Oil, for brushing
- Stew's Taco Seasoning, to taste
- 1/2 cup Stew's Sour Cream
- (6) 7-Inch White Tortillas
- 1 cup Stew's Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups Stew's Freshly Made Guacamole
- Handful of Baby Arugula
- Stew's Freshly Made Pico de Gallo, to taste
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro leaves
- 2 small Limes, cut into wedges
Prepare a charcoal grill or preheat your gas grill to medium high heat (375°F) and scrape clean.
Brush the shrimp with a coating of avocado oil and season with the taco seasoning.
Place your shrimp flat on the grill, evenly spaced, and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes, or until your shrimp has developed some color and caramelization.
Flip shrimp with tongs and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Remove shrimp from the grill to a plate and allow them to rest while you are preparing your tortillas.
Place tortillas directly on grill and allow them to char for 30 seconds, 1 minute per side, until they have gained some color and crunch, but are still pliable. Add a good sprinkling of cheese to the tortillas and let melt.