Here's a salad that combines the best produce the season has to offer. Roasted sweet potatoes, Honeycrisp apples, and toasted walnuts all come together in a ginger-maple sweet and savory dressing.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp. Stew's 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups cubed Stew's Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- 2 medium Honeycrisp Apples, cubed
- 1/2 cup Stew's Raw Walnuts, tossed and lightly chopped
- 4 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Stew's Sun-Dried Raisins
- 1/2 cup Stew's 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Stew's Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon minced Gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place sweet potatoes on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, apples, walnuts, green onions, raisins, and sweet potatoes.
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad mixture and toss to coat.