Heirloom Tomato & Yellow Squash Salad
Make this simple and delicious tomato salad with bright and fresh heirloom tomatoes and fragrant basil for any brunch, lunch, or dinner meal. Let the tomatoes stand in the vinaigrette for about 10 minutes to allow them to marinate and release their flavorful juices into the dressing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 large Heirloom Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large Yellow Squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Stew's Mediterranean Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Stew's Kosher Salt
- Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil
In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes and squash. Add the dressing, toss to coat, and finish with freshly torn basil and basil sprigs.