Honey-Mustard Chicken Sliders
A touch of Stew’s Raw Honey swirled into Dijon mustard is the seasoning that makes these chicken sliders slightly sweet and tangy. Brush the sliders with extra sauce before serving for an extra bite of flavor and a fun meal for both little and big kids alike.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp. Stew’s Raw Honey
- 2 lbs. Stew’s Ground Naked Chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 3 teaspoons Canola Oil
- 8 sliced Slider rolls, toasted
- Lettuce, Tomato slices for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and honey until well-combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground chicken, a few tablespoons of the mustard mixture, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Form into eight 1-inch-thick patties.
- Brush burgers on top with the canola oil.
- Add the remaining oil to a medium to large size skillet over medium high heat. One the oil is simmering, add the chicken burgers. Cook until centers are no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes per side.
- Brush the burgers with the some of the honey-mustard mixture. Serve on the rolls with the lettuce and tomato slices. Serve the remaining honey-mustard mixture with the sliders.