One-Pot Linguine with Shrimp and Vegetables
Made in just one pot, as the pasta simmers with the rest of ingredients, it creates a silky sauce that coats it perfectly. Shrimp and vegetables are also the stars in this dish, adding great flavor, texture, and color.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 ounces Stew's Dried Linguine
- 4 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 4 1/2 cups hot water or Stew's Organic Chicken Broth
- 6 ounces fresh French Green Beans
- 8 ounces Stew's Naked Colossal Cooked Shrimp
- 12 ounces Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 2 Tbsp. Stew's 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated Lemon zest
- 3/4 cup freshly grates Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil, leaves torn
Add linguine to a large straight-sided skillet. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and 4 ½ cups hot water or chicken broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Set a timer and cook pasta until al dente, stirring and turning pasta often with tongs, approximately 9 minutes. When 5 minutes remain, stir in green beans.
Cover the pot and return to a boil. (Add a small amount of water if pot begins to dry out.) Add the shrimp, tomatoes, peas, and olive oil. Cover and cook until shrimp are cooked through, about 1 minute more, and water has almost completely evaporated.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon zest and Parmesan. Drizzle with olive oil, and top with fresh basil when serving.