Snow Crab with Parsley-Butter Sauce
Made in a skillet with a quick pan of butter, garlic, and parsley, this delicious snow crab recipe comes together in under 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes
- 1 lb. Snow Crab Clusters, thawed if frozen
- 5 Tbsp. Stew's Farm Fresh Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Freshly Chopped Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Dried Parsley
- Pinch of Stew's Kosher Salt
- Pinch of Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Fresh Parsley
Cut a slit, lengthwise, into the shell of each piece of crab leg.
- In a large skilled over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the garlic parsley, salt, and pepper and heat until bubbly.
- Add the crab legs and toss to coat with the butter mixture. Simmer until heated through, about 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.