Spinach and Sumo Citrus Salad with Feta
Here's a simple spinach salad that's filled with juicy oranges and apples, drizzled with maple syrup-sweetened balsamic vinaigrette, and then topped with salty feta cheese.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 5 oz. Stew's Organic Baby Spinach (1/2 container)
- 1 large Sumo Orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large Honeycrisp Apple, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Stew's Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Stew's Avocado Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped Stew's Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Stew's Crumbled Feta
- 2 sliced Scallions
Place the spinach in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, in a separate bowl, add the vinegar. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking. Once incorporated, whisk in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, Dijon, and maple syrup.
Drizzle the dressing over the spinach and toss to combine.
Place the dressed spinach in a serving bowl.
Top with the Sumo sections, apple, pomegranate seeds, walnuts, and feta cheese. Toss gently then sprinkle with the sliced scallions.