White Chicken Chili
Full of chicken, this chili recipe has just the right amount of heat and will satisfy anyone's hunger. Serve with Stew's Mini Corn Loaves for an ideal lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 3 Stew's Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil, plus more needed for sautéing
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Freshly Chopped Garlic
- 5 1/4 cups Stew's Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 3 (15 oz.) cans Stew's Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium Jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Ground Cumin
- Pinch of Stew's Kosher Salt
- A couple of pinches of Stew's Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Stew's Pepperjack Cheese, grated
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Cook the onion, garlic, and chicken until chicken is browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a cutting board and cut into 1-in. pieces. Return to the Dutch oven.
Add the chicken broth, cannellini beans, jalapeño, oregano, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt.
Bring mixture to a simmer and cook until the chicken is cooked through, 30-40 minutes. Add salt to taste if needed.
Place the cilantro in the bowls. Ladle in the chili and top with the cheese.